Our aim is to generate maximum growth and value. We are therefore analytically meticulous in our approach for picking established companies that show good growth prospects.
A SHIP IN THE HARBOUR IS SAFE,
BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE BUILT FOR.
John A. Shedd
Umoya Capital Partners seeks investment opportunities in businesses that have:
- Delivered historic profitability of more than R25m per annum;
- Significant cash generation capability;
- Experienced management teams with strong performance track records;
- Compelling growth opportunities; and
- A strong, defensive moat.
Our investment criteria therefore excludes start-up and turn-around opportunities.
We are largely sector agnostic but exclude the traditional primary industries of property, mining and agriculture from our investment landscape.